Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Additional Class at The Acanthus Workshop

I was at The Acanthus Workshop for a two day class on making mouldings with moulding planes.


This was followed by a one day class on carving mouldings.

I've had a few of these classes recently and, due to interest, have added another class at The Acanthus Workshop on October 6th and 7th with an optional 3rd day on the 8th. There are two spots available.

Here are a couple videos from my class at Lie-Nielsen in July to give you an idea of the class.

Step 1.



Step 2.



Bring some walking shoes if you come.

I will be at the Lie-Nielsen Handtool Event at Hearne Hardwoods on October 5th. If you can't make it to one, go to the other.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear you will be in my neck of the woods at Hearne next week. I'll try to get up and say hello, it will be good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete