Thursday, November 9, 2017

FAQ: Plane Availability

I have added another common question to my FAQ page. Take note that I will keep the page on my site regarding plane availability updated. This blog post, however, may not be accurate in the future. Please check my page for current options.

Planes are generally made to order. However, on occasion I will make an extra few planes or pairs due to popularity and work flow. I can have planes available for immediate sale and delivery. All are listed below.
Please know that I do not sharpen the planes until they have officially been sold. This ensures that the plane’s iron exactly matches the sole on the day that it is sent. As a result, a plane that is available for delivery will still take a day or two to leave the shop.
The planes listed on this page include domestic shipping, which may account for any discrepancies compared to other pages. Ordering multiple planes will slightly reduce the total price.
To order a plane off of this page or for answers to any other questions please send an email to matt@msbickford.com. Payments are best done through PayPal.

Snipes Bill Pair

$510, delivered






3/16″ Side Bead
$310, delivered










1/4″ Side Bead
$310, delivered





Note: the plane you receive may not be the exact one pictured. CT residents will also be charged sales tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment